Hey! Welcome to the Photo Club at Pat Brown High. Here you'll find updated works by students, recaps of classes, and info on upcoming classes and events. We meet every Tuesday and Thursday after school from 3:30pm - 5:00pm in Room 21. Stop by to check it out, and invite your friends. Look forward to seeing you!

You can check out photos from this class on Flickr

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Student Entry: I Just Want To Be Myself - Lily Gomez

In Response to Journaling Topic: "Who are you?"

I see myself as a leader and not a follower and a role model to my siblings since I’m the oldest of my brother and sisters. They think I’m a nice and weird person sometimes. I want to portray myself as a very nice person and that’s there for a friend. I just want to be myself and never someone else. So people wont say that I’m not myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment